Software Purchase Options:When you purchase software for your F3X BMW, you will be required to:
After over a year of testing with our M2, we're now releasing our performance software flash!Our M2 has seen dozens of track days and after extensive R&D we've settled on a final tune that we believe will produce the most consistent and reliable power lap after lap without falling off or causing any drivetrain malfunctions. Being in Miami, we see some of the hottest and most humid temps in the country! Approaching the 400whp mark has caused fueling issues with the stock fuel system and adding any more torque down low will cause power levels to drop up top when temps rise. We've been able to extract ~415 lb/ft of torque and ~378whp lap after lap without any problems. When we bumped up the torque to ~430 lb/ft the car would make inconsistent power at higher RPMs due to varied ignition timing and throttle opening. Increasing the power to 400whp led to drivetrain malfunctions caused by lowered fuel pressure. Our ECU reflash corrects the leaner stock AFR ratio allowing us to increase boost safely and reliably. We lower the AFR sooner and more significantly compared to the stock curve to promote consistent power lap after lap. Piggyback units do not modify the AFR and thus have not proven to provide consistent performance during extended use. Key Features:Horsepower and torque gains throughout the entire RPM bandRecalibrated settings for a smoother and more responsive part throttle transitionRecalibrated settings for a smoother and more responsive power deliveryModified Vanos camshaft remapping Available "Burble" MapsFree tech support and assistanceMultiple maps available for flashing at home (after initial reflash)Available Options:Cold start deleteOff Road Only Downpipe MapBurble OptionTuner flag removalOBD Flashing Option
• Green High Performance Air Filters are uniquely designed to take full advantage of cottons capabilities.
• Unlike multi-layer gauze filters which can fray and release fiber particles into your engine, The Active Autowerke BMW M3 Filter uses two layers of tightly-interwoven cotton fabric. The 3 main benefits to woven cotton are the fact its thinner, holds oil better, and is stronger. Since its thinner, it allows better air flow without sacrificing filtration. The cotton holds the oil more evenly, and the medium is much stronger. Unlike gauze, you cannot wear a hole in woven cotton by rubbing it, and there is no way small bits of cotton can rip off since its interlocked with another piece.
• Direct OEM like fit with superior quality
• These filters are coated in steel mesh for extra strength and durability, because of this, Green filters are much more dent resistant.
• These USA filters offer fully seam welded, powder coated, laser cut steel housing with pre-assembled rubber seals on our intake housings.
Effortlessly Explore the Best Aftermarket Exhaust Solutions for Your Vehicle.