• Unique agent for cooling systems that doubles the wetting ability of water
• Rust and corrosion protection allows for use of straight water in racing or reduced antifreeze levels in warm climates
• Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature
• May allow more spark advance for increase power and efficiency
• Use one bottle for most passenger cars and light trucks, treats 3 to 5 gallons or 13.2 to 15.9 liters. Vehicles with larger cooling systems should use two bottles. Small cooling systems should use 1oz (3 to 4 capfuls) per quart
• Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOLTM and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems
• Satisfies ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests for glycol-based antifreezes
Effortlessly Explore the Best Aftermarket Exhaust Solutions for Your Vehicle.